March 15, 2011

Blessing Day

When: March 6, 2011
Where: Berini LDS Chapel
Guests:
Grandma and Grandpa Crittenden (from Arizona)
            The Neuner family: Rebekah, Scott,Eve, and Oak (from Virginia)
            The Hardy family: Mindy, Scott, Claire, Isaac, William, and baby (from Virginia)
            Alex Wilson and Alison Northrop (friends from Duke)
            Ginny Jordan (from next door)


Handmade dress and bonnet from Grandma KLynn with a handmade blanket from Grandma Crittenden

 crochet lace edge threaded with ribbon
antique buttons

3 comments:

  1. Lizzy, she's gorgeous! You two did such a good job! :) I hope we all have a reunion this summer so I can meet her. I'm glad I saw your blog on the Belle Tower list (I added ours, although it's not as exciting as the others!). Stay safe and healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day! I love the sweet dress and blanket. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Loved every little bit of the outfit. I'm so glad it was such a special day!

    ReplyDelete