December 6, 2010

Snowfall


    

First Saturday in December - 2009



One year ago, on the first Saturday in December,  Chris took me to see the Messiah performed at Washington's National Cathedral.  After the concert, he took me to the gardens outside the cathedral and asked me to marry him and gave me a diamond ring. It was a magical moment, made even more so by the brand new snow that had fallen that day.  It was the first snowfall of the year. 

Exactly one year later, on the first Saturday in December, we had our first snowfall of the year. Here are some pictures to document our progress over the last 12 months.
First Saturday in December - 2010




6 comments:

  1. Awesome! =) It is amazing how drastic life can change in just one short year. The pictures are darling. I love you! And miss you both tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lizzy dearest...i think you need some longer shirts! hahaa! and i think you are currently bigger chested then me! thanks so much for posting! i am so dang excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Estee doesn't miss a thing! :) The sweater is an old one that I think used to belong to my mom when she was my age. It's definitely not maternity....good thing those maternity skirts have a stretchy panel that's nice and high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You look beautiful! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so fun to read and see--I can't believe it has only been a year! I am sure you two feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't checked your blog in a while...I guess you really are pregnant :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete