October 9, 2012

Utah Visit

My parents were in Utah for General Conference and other meetings, which means Esther and I positively had to visit.  I loved seeing Esther warm right up to Grandpa and Grandma (aka "graw-graw"), play with cousins Claire, Isaac, William, and John John.   It was so lovely spending time with two ladies I dearly love--my mom and sister Mindy--planning Christmas, going to fabric stores, taking walks, and lots of talking.  We were lucky to meet my sister-in-law Colleen for lunch at Gourmandise (yummy French cafe in Salt Lake), and later that night she and Rob came over to visit.  I even got to see my Aunt Ilona and a dear friend since 8th grade, Adrianne.  It was gorgeous weather and the flight was short.  All in all, a successful visit!






1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to have you and Esther here! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete