August 15, 2012

Do Girls Love Chocolate?

 A few days ago Chris and I realized Esther had been downstairs by herself for a while and we hadn't heard any noise.  Since that's never a good sign we rushed downstairs and this is what we found:





Pure gluttony.  She managed to climb up on the pantry shelf, snag a ziplock bag containing half a bar of Ghirardelli semi-sweet baking chocolate, and proceeded to devour it.  I still can't get the stains out of her dress, but at least she's developing a fine taste in chocolate.

5 comments:

  1. This is just pure awesome. Props to Esther, and to you guys for raising such a funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! This makes her look so old. What a sneak. I think she is picking up bad habits from my girls. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I don't look so cute when I eat chocolate like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it had to do with food before I saw the pictures...a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete