July 17, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday Grandma...these pictures are for you!

baby loves sleeping sideways



one of her favorite outfits...she eats the filly skirt







 Some girls get stuck in their Bumbos.  Esther is one of those girls.

 A couple of weeks ago Esther started eating new foods...like rice cereal, bananas and applesauce.  She is loving it!  She likes the food fine, although milk is still the favorite. But this little lady LOVES the spoons.  She holds them, eats them, throws them around.  It's all very exciting. 
Reach for it...











my personal favorite







 The sweetest thing to find coming home from choir...Baby and dad snoozing away.


still snoozing



waking up can be a challenge

Love this girl.

6 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! And I love that apron dress. Just got matching ones of the lime/lemon version for Ellie and the baby for next summer. Esther is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adroable! I love that big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet girl! I love the bumbo shots. It's tough being a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I miss her all-ready!! Thanks for the pictures--they are the curtest ever!!! We are back in Russia --so call when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsten - can't wait to see what a lemon/lime version of that dress would be. Janie and Jack is so delightful. p.s. her sailor outfit you gave us is one of our most favorites. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked at the pictures again--and I can't get over what a cute little girl she is. I just need to squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete